|August 17, 2010 |
New online resource for optics & photonics
The library has recently acquired access to SPIE eBooks on the SPIE Digital Library. SPIE eBooks includes 120 significant titles from SPIE Press, including Field Guides, monographs and reference books, and Tutorial Texts in the field of optics and photonics, an area which encompasses multiple disciplines.
SPIE is one of the world’s foremost non-profit societies in the field of light research, publishing more than 17,000 new articles and conference proceedings each year as well as 15 to 20 books.
The areas covered in the SPIE Digital Library and SPIE eBooks include:
We hope you find SPIE eBooks becomes an essential tool in your work; the library and SPIE would value your feedback. (You can always contact us at: library [at] stevens [dot] edu.)
- Astronomy & Astronomical Optics
- Biomedical Optics and Imaging
- Communication and Information Technologies
- Defense and Industrial Sensing
- Electronic Imaging and Processing
- Micro- and Nano- Technologies
- Optics and Electro-Optics