- Design and implementation of a new technology transfer process.
- New metrics to evaluate process performance.
- Integration of technology commercialization perspectives into the curriculum of engineering and science students.
- Establishment of a network of competent innovation partners.
- Creation of market-focused inventions.
- Creation of CleanTech business ventures with partners.
Remove Technology Transfer (TT) Process Barriers
- Create market awareness within university Change expectation and awareness on faculty side
- Implement incentive system to support entrepreneurial behaviors
Identify Relevant Research Problems
- Market driven invention vs. domain specific invention
- Basic research vs. applied research
Change Technology Transfer Process
- Outside-In vs. Inside-Out
- Partner vs. contractor perspective
- Unidirectional process vs. interactive process