|Fax: 201 216-5541|
Jennifer Bayuk is the Program Director of the Systems Security Engineering program, and Industry Professor at the School of Systems and Enterprises. She is also an independent consultant on topics of information confidentiality, integrity, and availability. She is engaged in a wide variety of industries with projects ranging from oversight policy and metrics to technical architecture and requirements. Jennifer has a wide variety of experience in virtually every aspect of the Information Security. She was a Chief Information Security Officer, a Security Architect, a Manager of Information Systems Internal Audit, a Big 4 Security Principal Consultant and Auditor, and a Security Software Engineer. Jennifer frequently publishes on information security and audit topics. Jennifer has lectured for organizations that include ISACA, NIST, and CSI. She is certified in Information Systems Audit (CISA), Information Security Management (CISM), Information Systems Security (CISSP), and IT Governance (CGEIT). She has Masters Degrees in Computer Science and Philosophy.
- Bayuk, Jennifer. (Mar 2009). "Data-Centric Security", Computer Fraud and Security.
- Bayuk, Jennifer. (May 2009). "Third Party Data Handling", ISACA Control Journal.
- Bayuk, Jennifer. (Oct 2007). "Utilising information security to improve resiliency", Journal of Business Continuity & Emergency Planning.
- Bakuk, Jenifer. (2009). Enterprise Security for the Business Executive: Setting the Tone at the Top, Praeger.
- Bayuk, Jennifer. (2009). "Information Classification", Enterprise Information Security and Privacy, Bayuk, Jennifer; Axelrod, Warren; and Schutzer, Dan, Artech House.
- Bayuk, Jennifer. (2007). Stepping Through the InfoSec Program, Information Systems Audit and Control Association (ISACA).
- Bayuk, Jennifer. (2005). Stepping Through the IS Audit, A Guide for Information Systems Managers, 2nd Edition, Information Systems Audit and Control Association.