Dr. Paul Rohmeyer
|INDUSTRY ASSOCIATE PROFESSOR|
|Building: Babbio Center|
- Ph.D., Information Management, Stevens Institute of Technology, 2006
- MS, Information Management, Stevens, 1996
- MBA, Finance, St. Joseph’s University, 1991
- BA, Rutgers University, Economics, Philosophy Minor, 1989
Information Security Management, Risk Assessment, Project Management, Business Intelligence, IT Strategy, Innovation and Entrepreneurship
- Management Consultant, 2001-Present
- AXA Financial, New York, NY Director of IT, 1999-2001
- SAIC/Bellcore, Piscataway, NJ, Director of IT Architecture Planning, 1995-1999
- American Home Products, Madison, NJ, Manager of Corporate Systems, 1991-1995
- Stevens Institute of Technology, Industry Assistant Professor, 2006-Present
- Stevens Institute of Technology, Affiliate Professor, 2000-2006
- Thomas Edison State College, Curriculum Developer, 2005
- LaSalle University, Philadelphia, PA, Guest Lecturer, 2002
Honors & Awards
- AXA Global CEO Project Innovation Award – Business Intelligence Architecture, 2000
- Information Systems Audit and Control Association (ISACA) (past member of NJ Board)
- Project Management Institute (PMI)
- Society for Information Management (SIM)
- Ben-Zvi T., Rohmeyer, P., Lombardi, D. (2015). "Strategy and Company Profitability: The Impact of Network Evolution and the Diameter", Strategic Management Quarterly, Accepted.
- Ben-Zvi, T., Lombardi, D., Rohmeyer P. (Mar 2015). "Strategic Positioning, Centrality and the Impact on Company Performance", World Journal of Management, 6 (1).
- Rohmeyer, P. and Ben-Zvi T. (2015). "Managing Cloud Computing Risks in Financial Services Institutions", PICMET 2015 Conference.
- Rohmeyer, P. and Ben-Zvi T. (2012). "Emerging Trends in Decision Making of IT Leaders", PICMET.
- Rohmeyer, P. and Ben-Zvi T. (2010). "Risk Management Decision Making in Service Design", MCIS.
- Rohmeyer, P. and Ben-Zvi, T. (2009). "Risk Management Decision Making in ICT for Development", Second Annual Workshop, ICT in Global Development, Pre-ICIS Workshop. Phoenix, Arizona
. ISBN: 978-0-9826068-1-0.
- Rohmeyer, P. (2012). "Cybersecurity Policy Guidebook", Wiley. ISBN-10: 1118027809.
- Rohmeyer, P. (2010). "CyberForensics: Understanding Information Security Investigations. Technology Malpractice", Humana Press. ISBN-10: 1607617714.
- Rohmeyer, P. (2004). "Organizing for Security. Guarding Your Business Enterprise Architectures for Security", Ghosh, Malek, Stohr , Kluwer Academic Publishing. ISBN: 0306484943.
- MGT 609 Project Management Fundamentals
- MIS 620 Analysis and Development of Information Systems
- MIS 630 Data and Knowledge Management
- MIS 636 Data Warehousing and Business Intelligence
- MIS 645 CyberSecurity Principles
- MGT 613 Program Office and Portfolio Management
- MIS 699 Managing Emerging Information Technology