Office of Academic Administration
Provide Academic Administration support for the Office of the Provost to enable Stevens Institute of Technology toward achieving the overarching vision outlined in the strategic plan: “to become a premier, student-centric technological research university."
- Assist the Office of the Provost in the management of Academic Affairs including performance monitoring and evaluation as well as performance assessment of all reporting units.
- Coordinate the Academic Assessment of all undergraduate and graduate programs and provide academic liaison for the schools and colleges.
- Provide financial management of the programs under the Office of the Provost.
- Coordinate and manage all Policy Development and the maintenance of the Policy Library.
- Assist the Provost with the activities of the Academic Council.
Dr. Siva Thangam
Professor & Dean of Academic Administration