Office of Academic Administration
Provide Academic Administration support for the Office of the Provost to enable Stevens Institute of Technology in achieving its mission “To inspire, nurture and educate leaders in tomorrow’s technology-centric environment while contributing to the solution of the most challenging problems of our time.”
- Assist the Office of the Provost in the management of Academic Affairs including performance monitoring and evaluation as well as performance assessment of all reporting units.
- Coordinate the Academic Assessment of all undergraduate and graduate programs and provide academic liaison for the schools and colleges.
- Provide financial management of the programs under the Office of the Provost.
- Coordinate and manage all Policy Development and the maintenance of the Policy Library.
- Assist the Provost with the activities of the Academic Council.
Dr. Siva Thangam
Professor & Dean of Academic Administration