Submit Applications Online
Submission starts: March 9th, 2015
Submission ends: April 10th, 2015 5:00 PM
Submit here: Online Submission Form-2015 (Availaible from March 9th, 2015)
I&E Summer Scholars Program Overview:
Undergraduate summer entrepreneur and research opportunity in innovative design, research and/or business projects for a period of ten weeks.
Students receive a maximum stipend of $3500. Students are expected to conduct 35 hours of research work per week.
Students can apply for on-campus housing assistance for those living 25 miles away from Stevens, up to $2600 limit.
Student Eligibility Requirements:
- Students are expected to conduct the research on-campus, on a full time basis under the direct supervision of a faculty or research staff member from Stevens.
- The minimum accepted overall cumulative GPA is 3.0 as of the Fall Semester 2014.
- Students must be full time Stevens undergraduates who will be registered as undergraduates for the Fall Semester 2015.
- Interdisciplinary projects are encouraged, but there must be a primary faculty advisor.
- Projects that continue into the school year are encouraged. (Continued funding from the program will be by application only).
- Students are expected to work on their Stevens project full time, with no other employment or academic work, classes are not allowed to be taken.
- Stevens Scholars are not eligible to receive funding from the I&E Program, however, can collaborate on I&E Projects.
I&E Summer Scholar Program Information:
For more information: click I&E Summer Scholars Program
Be an Innovation Expo volunteer today!
Volunteers should be outgoing and friendly and know their way around campus!
They will be ambassadors for all the guests and alumni on campus for the Innovation Expo on Wednesday, April 29, 2015.
Volunteers will get $50 Amazon Gift Card & T-Shirt to wear for the event.
Student must be available for:
Info Session: Monday, April 27, 2015 4:30 - 5:30 pm
Innovation Expo: Wednesday, April 29, 2015 12:30 - 4:30 pm
Register here to volunteer.
Learn more about the expo here: www.stevens.edu/expo
9:00 am to 4:30 pm
DeBaun Auditorium & Canavan Arena
The Stevens Innovation Expo, being held on April 29, 2015, is our annual showcase of Stevens faculty and student research and innovation. The day-long program features lectures on current research from faculty and invited industry leaders advancing innovation; student pitch and project plan competitions, which confer invaluable experience about the startup process to teams of graduating seniors; and an afternoon exhibition of Senior Design Projects, the capstone of the Stevens undergraduate experience.
Learn more about the expo: www.stevens.edu/expo
If you are interested in partnering with Stevens or sponsoring the expo please contact Sandra Furnbach, Event Manager: firstname.lastname@example.org or 201.216.8186