The Start Something Challenge Kick-Off
Monday, October 7, 2013 – ( 6:30 pm to 9:30 pm )
Location: The Great Oaks Charter School, 5th Floor
When: Monday, October 7, 2013 from 6:30 PM to 9:30 PM
Location: The Great Oaks Charter School, 5th Floor, Teachers Village, 24 Maiden Lane, Newark NJ 07102
The 2013 edition of The Start Something Challenge is all about giving entrepreneurs the opportunity to gain visibility and feedback for their business ideas, and win $30,000 in cash and prizes!
Join us to celebrate these entrepreneurs and witness the announcement of the 30 semifinalists who will move on to the next phase of the Challenge.
- Kimberlee Williams, CEO, FEMWORKS
- LaShonda Tyree, The Handmade Soap Coach, Founder and creator of Nyah Beauty
- Robert Weiss, Managing Director- Head of JP Morgan Private Bank for New Jersey, JPMorgan Chase
- Darryl Godfrey, Executive Vice President of Small Business Development for Brick City Development Corporation
- Start Something Challenge Competition entrants
DIRECTIONS: The Great Oaks Charter School is on the corner of Maiden Lane and Halsey Street. Halsey Street is between Williams Street and Branford Place. Free parking is available in the lot right next to Teacher's village.
Questions or concerns? Email: [email protected]
More information: The Start Something Challenge Kick-Off