CSR research achievements highlighted in end of year 2013 Newsletter
CSR is pleased to share its research achievements and center activities with its stakeholders. To learn more about the following research activities and developments, please visit the CSR/CIMES December 2013 Newsletter at http://www.stevens.edu/csr/publications-and-reports/CSR_Newsletters.
Research, Tools and Technology Development:
- Stevens signs licensing agreement with Sonardyne, Inc. for use of Passive Acoustic Detection System.
- Multi-use technology promotes strategic CSR/IOOS partnership.
- USCG R&D Center supports continued development of CSR's MAGELLO Emergency Response Tool.
- Stevens Center for Maritime Systems first to provide current monitoring data into NOAA's PORTS® system.
- CSR SRI students conduct research on Detection Technology Synergies, HF Radar Data Integration and CBP Trade Facilitation.
- DHS CDG Maritime Systems Fellow and CSR researchers conduct multi-sensor vessel detection experiment.