The Collegiate Inventors Competition-REGISTRATION
Sunday, June 15, 2014 ( All Day)
Location: Online Registration
Registration DEADLINE: Sunday, June 15, 2014
About the Competition:
The Collegiate Inventors Competition, a program of the National Inventors Hall of Fame and Invent Now, is a national competition that recognizes and rewards innovations, discoveries and research by college and university students and their faculty advisors. The Competition encourages students who actively pursue invention. Students frequently come from science, engineering, mathematics and technology studies but creative invention can emerge from any course of study. The Competition also recognizes the working relationship between a student and his or her advisor. The program was introduced in 1990.
ELIGIBLE ENTRIES MUST:
- Represent the original idea and work of a student, or team of no more than four students, along with a university advisor.
- Be submitted by students who meet our full-time eligibility requirement.
- Individual entrants must be enrolled as full-time students in any U.S. college or university for at least part of the 12-month period prior to entry.
- Teams must include at least one member who meets this requirement, and all remaining members must be enrolled at least part-time at some point during the 12-month period prior to entry.
- Be complete, workable and well-articulated.
- For example, there must be evidence the invention has been reduced to practice.
- Prove capable of being reproduced.
- Be submitted in English.
Click here for more information.