4th International Engineering Systems Symposium - CESUN 2014
Sunday, June 8, 2014 – Wednesday, June 11, 2014 ( 9:00 am to 5:00 pm )
Location: Stevens Institute of Technology - Hoboken, NJ
The 4th International Engineering Systems Symposium will take place in Hoboken, New Jersey and New York City on June 8-11 2014. The symposium will cover a wide range of interdisciplinary topics related to complex engineering systems.
The Council of Engineering Systems Universities (CESUN) was established in 2004 by universities offering educational and research programs in engineering systems. CESUN membership includes more than 50 universities in North America, Europe, Asia, and Australia. The Council provides a mechanism for the member universities to work together developing engineering systems as a new field of study. An overall objective of the Council is to broaden engineering education and practice.
The primary activities of CESUN are to:
- Discuss critical issues affecting the development of engineering systems
- Undertake joint projects of mutual interest
- Share educational material
- Provide a clearing house to match PhD students with faculty opportunities
- Organize meetings, symposia and conferences
- Work with related professional societies and professional journals