1.Room 208-B will not be used as classroom space. It is a conference room for meetings only.
2. Reservations for Conference Room 208-B may be made by Stevens students, faculty, and staff through the Virtual Event Management System maintained by the Office of University Events: https://emsweb.stevens.edu/VirtualEMS/
3. Upon arrival at the Library, the requester or designated person will see the Circulation Services Desk attendant and the attendant will go upstairs to unlock the door to Conference Room 208-B.
4. Conference Room 208-B is equipped with a 65-inch flat-screen television, and a SMART kapp board. Requesters agree to report any equipment problems immediately to a member of the library staff.
5. The requester is responsible for trash removal to a trash receptacle outside of Conference Room 208-B.
6. The requester is responsible for making any arrangements for food delivery, set-up, and removal.
7. If catering is brought in, liquid, food, and ice will not be placed on the library furniture in order to protect the wood from damage. The requester will ask Dining Services staff to provide food service tables as part of the catering order.
8. Additional chairs needed must be arranged through University Events. Chairs should not be removed from Room 208-A as it is a study room for student use.
9. The group will turn off the equipment and lights upon leaving the conference room.
10. At the end of the meeting, it is very important that the group remembers to notify the Circulation Desk attendant that the meeting has finished.
11. The group agrees to be respectful of the quiet study taking place in the adjacent quiet study room, 208-A.
12. Regular rounds of the library building are made during the library's hours of operation, the Conference Room will be regularly inspected by library staff. Groups are asked to report any damaged equipment, furniture, or vandalism to the Circulation Services Desk attendant immediately.
13. The library reserves the right to update this policy as needed.