|February 11, 2009|
Springer journals now available!The Samuel C. Williams Library Staff is pleased to announce that we have acquired a subscription to the Springer journals package!
These journals are now available through the SpringerLink database.
• Full text online access to almost 1,700 Springer journals
• Lecture Notes in Computer Science back to 1996
• Full text online access to all Springer e-books published in the English language between 2005 and 2008
Subject areas covered by the Springer journals and e-books:
Architecture and Design
Biomedical and Life Science
Business and Economics
Chemistry and Materials Science
Earth and Environmental Science
Humanities, Social Science, and Law
Mathematics and Statistics
Physics and Astronomy
Professional Computing and Applied Computing
• To use the SpringerLink database, go to the Library website, click on Search Tools, and click on Online Resource A-Z List. Select SpringerLink Collection from the list, and you’re ready to search the database. Please note that the subscription does not include access to Springer Protocols.
• The 2008 Library Online Resources Survey results indicated several databases most desired by students, faculty, and researchers. The Springer journals package was among the most-requested databases.
• If you would like to use the databases from off-campus locations, please go to our Connecting from Off-Campus page for instructions for setting up a VPN.
• If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact a Reference and Research Services Librarian. The Library Staff welcomes your comments and questions about our resources and services.