Class 2014 MacBook Pro
All Music and Technology & Art and Technology students who entered Stevens in the Fall 2010 semester were provided a MacBook Pro 15.
| Software Configuration
All software is supported by the Stevens Helpdesk unless otherwise noted. The following software is present on the Class of 2014 MacBook.
Extended Warranty and Accidental Damage Protection
The limited warranty expires June 30, 2011.
To purchase the extended warranty click here.
For theft/accidental damage protection, click here
Note: if applying for theft and accidental damage protection:
- The zip code is 07030
- The type of equipment is a laptop
- The use of equipment is individual
- The amount of coverage should be $1,700 to cover the replacement value of the notebook
- The equipment purchase date should be 7/1/2010.
- Mac OSX 802.1x - Using 802.1x
- Setting up Uniprint
- Outlook - Configuring Outlook to use your Pipeline Account
- Mapping A Network Drive - Access to the Stevens Network Drives on storage01
|More information will be|