Student Notebook Configurations
Each incoming Stevens freshman is provided with a state of the art notebook computer. This notebook is provided for the student's personal and academic use during his or her time at Stevens and becomes the student's personal property upon completion of an undergraduate degree. Students are subject to the Early Termination Policy, if they leave Stevens before completion of their degree. All enrolled undergraduates are provided with hardware support through the Computer Service Center and software support through the Stevens Helpdesk.
All notebooks are customized for use within the Stevens network. This page describes the hardware configurations of the current undergraduate notebooks and the software changes made to the systems from their default factory configurations. Click here for past undergraduate configurations.
- Class 2015 - The Compaq 8560w Mobile Workstation
- Class 2014 - The Compaq 8540w Mobile Workstation
- Class 2014 (Art & Tech / Music & Tech Majors Only) - Apple MacBook Pro
- Class 2013 - The Compaq 8530w Mobile Workstation
- Class 2012 - The Compaq 8510w Mobile Workstation
- Class 2011 - The Compaq 8510w Mobile Workstation