Mathematica 7.0.1 Windows
Acquiring Mathematica 7.0.1
The media required to install Mathematica 7.0.1 can be found on storage01. Please download the required files to a local computer by mapping a network drive before starting installation.
- Before installing, we recommend that a wired connection be used.
- We also recommend to copy the entire Mathematica\Mathematica 7.0.1\Windows installation files folder to your local hard drive.
1. Enter the \Mathematica 7.0.1\Windows installation files\Windows folder, then double-click setup.exe to begin the installation process.
2. Press Next.
3. Select an installation directory (the default is recommended), then press Next.
4. Select the desired components (the default are recommended), then press Next.
5. Specify the desired start menu folder (the default is recommended), then press Next.
6. Press Install.
7. Press Finish to start the application.
8. Enter the requested information into the form, then press OK.
- This information can be found in \\storage01\ms\Mathematica\Mathematica 7.0.1
9. If you'd like to register the software now (recommended), click Web, otherwise, press Register Later.