HP Deskjet D2360
Setting up the HP Deskjet D2360 Printer for the Class of 2010
- Unpack the printer and remove all the tape.
- Plug in the power supply.
- Turn the printer on.
- Slide the paper guide to the left, pull out the extension and load paper.
- Open the top cover and load the printer cartridges. Close the top cover.
- Connect the USB cable to your laptop.
- An installation wizard should be display. Insert the CD that came with the printer to complete the installation.
- You may have to restart to get the printer to work properly.
All repairs are done by HP via mail. Their phone number is 1-800-HP-INVENT or 1-800-474-6836. You may also visit www.hp.com for further technical support.
Printer cartridges are available for sale at the Computer Service Center in the basement of the library.