“Business and technology have fused into one system, one conversation, and one strategy, for one world. This is central to understanding the New Future.” [Institute for Global Futures, Top Ten Trends]
Partner with Stevens to Empower Your Workforce
As a leader and preferred provider of graduate education in business and technology, the Wesley J. Howe School of Technology Management at Stevens Institute of Technology has earned a unique reputation across industries, crafting programs tailored to meet the complex educational needs and demands of people actively engaged in the workforce.
The Howe School has been assisting corporations and organizations to grow by developing and delivering innovative education solutions that strengthen their workforces and help them meet strategic business goals. Drawing on faculty and industry experts, the Howe School offers both open enrollment graduate certificate programs and custom programs tailored to fit the business needs of our corporate sponsors. Our partners include a wide array of Fortune 500 companies across all industries.
Our degree programs are designed to meet the needs of corporations and their employees, by balancing academic rigor with flexibility and value.
- We listen to industries – The design and execution of the our graduate programs are guided by advisory boards of top executives with expertise in the financial services, consulting life sciences, media, and retail industries, among others.
- Our programs reflect change – At Stevens the curriculum is dynamic and continuously evolving to meet industry and
- government needs.
- Relevant research – We provide a research-based curriculum that addresses the skill requirements needed in industry.
- Leading faculty – Our faculty consists of leading management scientists, researchers, and seasoned professionals from both industry and government.
Flexible scheduling options are offered to our corporate sponsors in the areas of professional development and leadership or training programs.
• On Campus – Courses can be taken at our vibrant campus in Hoboken, NJ (minutes from Manhattan)
• Onsite – We bring our programs and faculty to your corporate location
• Online - Employees can learn via our award-winning, fully accredited, Web Campus platform to accommodate employees’ work schedules
• Offsite - Training and professional development programs are delivered at a convenient offsite location.
• Customized program opportunities – We can tailor graduate programs to meet the strategic needs of your organization
view graduate programs
- Business Intelligence & Analytics- Download BI&A Corporate Brochure
- Enterprise Project Management – Download Program Information
- Healthcare Leadership & Management – Download Program Information
- Information Systems – Download Program Information
- Management – Download Program Information
- Pharmaceutical Management – Download Program Information
- Technology Management – Download Program Information
Associate Dean, Graduate Enterprise &