wesley j. Howe school of technology graduate enterprise
Define your Future at Stevens
Business success is increasingly dependent on the strategic development, management, and use of technology. As such, the faculty at the Howe School of Technology Management provides industry support and thought leadership on emerging trends and relevant business issues. The curriculum developed for the degrees and programs within the Graduate school is built upon a foundation based on a commitment to quality teaching that requires rigor and a thorough exploration of the application of business and technology knowledge in an ever-changing business environment.
Mission: Our students acquire knowledge that enables them to become successful leaders who work effectively at the boundary of business and technology.
Vision: To be respected as a community of faculty and students creating transformative and innovative thought-leading knowledge that is relevant, provides solutions, and drives value.
Graduate Master Degree Programs Offered:
- NEW! Master of Science in Business Intelligence and Analytics (BIA) – Spring 2012
- NEW! Master of Science in Enterprise Project Management (EPM) – Fall 2012
- Master of Science in Information Systems (MSIS)
- Master of Science in Management (MSM)
- Master of Science in Telecommunications Management (TELECOM)
- Master of Technology Management for Experience Professionals (EMTM)
- MBA in Technology Management (Flex-MBA, EMBA – Experienced Professional MBA are also offered. MS-MBA, dual degree option)