Dr. Richard Reilly
|Building: Babbio Center|
|School: Howe School of Technology Management|
|Department: Master of Technology Management|
- Ph.D. (Organizational Psychology) University of Tennessee
- BS Fordham University
- Team effectiveness in New Product Development and other projects.
- Employee assessment, feedback and selection.
- Individual differences in group and team performance.
Before joining Stevens he was a research psychologist for Bell Telephone Laboratories, (1969-70) the Educational Testing Service (1970-76) and AT&T (1976-1982)
Honors & Awards
- Fellow of APA, APS & SIOP
- American Psychological Society
- Academy of Management
- Sobel Lojeski, K., Reilly, R.. (Jan 3, 2007). "Multitasking and Innovation in Virtual Teams", Proceedings of the 39th Annual Hawaii International Conference on System Sciences.
- Ryan, M. & Reilly, R.. (Jul 2007). "Ambassadorial Leadership: A Pilot Study of a Model for Leading Virtual Teams", Conference on Virtualization and Virtuality, Portland, Oregon.
- Aronson,Z., Reilly, R.. (2005). "Personality Validity: The role of schemas and motivated reasoning", Society For Industrial Organizational Psychology Conference, Los Angeles , CA.
- Sobel Lojeski, K., Reilly, R.R.. (2007). "Virtual Distance: A Key to Understanding Virtual Collaboration", Encyclopedia of E-Collaboration, N. Kock.
- Maria Yakovleva, Richard R. Reilly, Robert Werko. (2007). "Trust and Organizational Citizenship in Virtual and Co-located Dyads".
- Jiyao Chen, Richard R. Reilly, Gary S. Lynn. (Dec 0, 2005). "Uncertainty: Is it a Threat or Opportunity for New Product Development Teams?".
- Ryan, Michael R. ; Reilly, Richard R.. (Dec 0, 2006). "Ambassadorial Leadership: A Theoretical Approach to Mediating the Effectiveness of the Virtual Team, Working paper ".
- Reilly, Richard R.; Sobel-Lojeski, Karen Ryan, Michael R.. (Dec 0, 2006). "Leadership and Organizational Citizenship Behavior, Working paper ".
- Chen, Jihao; Reilly, Richard R.; Lynn, Gary S.. (Dec 0, 2006). "Uncertainty: Is it a Threat or Opportunity for New Product Development Teams? (included in Institute for the Study for Business Markets working paper series" ".
- Sisco, H., Reilly, R.R.. (2007). "Development and validation of a biodata inventory as an alternative method to measurement of the five factor model", Social Science Journal, in press.
- Sisco, H., Reilly, R.R.. (2007). "Five Factor Biodata Inventory: Resistance to Faking", Psychological Reports, in press.
- Vasilopoulos, N. L., Dyomina, N. V., Cucina, J. M., Reilly, R. R.. (2006). "Forced-choice personality tests: A measure of personality or cognitive ability?", Human Performance, 19 1750-199.
- Reilly, R.R., N. Vasilopoulos & J. Leaman. (2000). "The influence of job familiarity and impression management on self-report measure scale scores and response latencies", Journal of Applied Psychology, 85 50-64.
MGT 680 Organizational Behavior and Theory
MGT 718 Multivariate Analysis
MGT 719 Research Methods
MGT 730 Design and Analysis of Experiments
EMT 798 Integration and Application of Technology Management