The Stevens EMBA program is designed for experienced professionals having more than five(5) years of work experience who wish to move to a broader role in technology and business management. The EMBA leverages the courses comprising the award-winnning Master's of Science in Technology Management (MSTM), and augments them with a additional four (4) courses that further broaden and strengthen functional business and technology management skills. Leveraging Stevens’ strong reputation in engineering, science and management, the program provides you with the skills, knowledge and leadership capability to manage both business AND technology effectively enabling you to
- Leverage technology and know-how to acheive competitive advantage
- Understand and exploit rapidly changing technology
- Utilize technology to provide business solutions to business problems
- Position technology effectively to enhance core business Lead within and across organizations
Admission to the Stevens EMBA program requires applicants have
- A bachelor’s degree in a relevant technical discipline.*
- A minimum GPA of 3.0**
- 5 + years of relevant work experience — managerial experience is preferred but is not required for admission to the program.
* Consideration will be given to prospective students with non-technical undergraduate degrees provided they have appropriate technology-based work experience.
Note: Students normally atart out taking the MSTM courses for which the GMAT is not required. Those continuing to the MBA degree may be required to take the GMAT. See GMAT Waiver option.
**Applicants with a lower GPA may be considered provided you have suitable work-related experience and strong letters of recommendation from upper management.
The EMBA program is designed for working professionals. We operate on a rolling admissions basis, meaning applications are reviewed and evaluated as they are received. Prospective students should submit their applications as early as possible to assure placement in the program. The Classes start in the Fall.
Note: We allow a limited number of students to join the cohort in the following Spring semester provided space is available. All applications are reviewed and approved by the MSTM Admissions Committee.
To apply to the EMBA program, please return the following documentation to Andrea Gomez, Program Coordinator for the EMBA program:
* Completed Application Form (word format, open, fill-in, save, and email)
* Two (2) Letters of Recommendation (PDF format; download, fill-in Applicants section and forward to the individual providing the recommendation)
* Official Transcript from each academic institution attended (cannot be faxed or emailed; Stevens requires an original document from your previous institution) Official or attested conferment of bachelors degree
* Official or attested conferment of bachelors degree
* $60 Application Fee. Check payable to: Stevens Institute of Technology.
Voice: (201) 216-8902
FAX: (201) 216-8355