The Master of Science in Management degree is designed to enhance student development and to prepare them to function effectively in technical and non-technical management positions.
General Requirements for the Master of Science in Management
- A Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university.
- An minimum undergraduate GPA of 3.0 or its equivalent (students with an undergraduate GPA below the minimum requirement can submit a GRE or GMAT score to strengthen their application)
- 2 letters of recommendation from managers or supervisors that know your capability
- At least 1 year of full-time work experience is highly recommended
Additional Requirements for International Students
- A minimum TOEFL score of PBT 550 or CBT 213, or iBT 79-80 is required
- GRE/GMAT score
- Specific documents required by Graduate Admissions