Area of Study: Creativity Support Systems, Innovation Management
With MS degrees in engineering and creative studies, my interest is focused on creativity, information systems, and innovation management.
Active Research Projects
- Theoretical and empirical study on using information systems to support creative work
- Experimental work on the effect of monetary reward on creative performance
- Wang, K., Nickerson, J.V., & Sakamoto, Y. (2013). Crowdsourced idea generation: The effect of exposure to an original idea. The 19th Americas Conference on Information Systems, Chicago, IL.
- Wang, K. (2013). Practice of creativity techniques and processes in business settings. Portland International Conference for Management of Engineering and Technology, San Jose, CA.
- Wang, K., Nickerson, J.V. (2014). Designing individual creativity support systems. Academy of Management Annual Meeting, Philadelphia, PA.