More than ever, business goes where the data leads, and Howe knows that in this technology-centric environment the successful executive will have an innovative management mind-set that goes beyond the typical MBA.
The Howe advantage:
- Core strength in technology management
- Outstanding faculty-practitioners
- Interdisciplinary educational and research culture
- Emphasis on real-world, practical knowledge, immediately applicable to today’s workplace
- Established working partnerships with leaders in industry
Located just minutes from midtown Manhattan, the Howe School of Technology Management, lead by Dean Gregory Prastacos, prepares students to succeed in high-demand leadership positions where a dual expertise in technology and management is crucial to addressing the most complex business challenges of today and tomorrow.