At Stevens, we are highly ranked (currently #75 in the nation by U.S. News & World Report and rising) for our academic programming, and we recognize the importance of a quality education.
We are equally dedicated to helping our students achieve their higher education goals. More than 80 percent of all Stevens undergraduates receive scholarship and grant aid, and more than $40 million each year is awarded in financial aid to Stevens undergraduate, graduate and professional students.
How much does a Stevens education cost?
This chart lists typical annual expenses for an undergraduate student during one complete year at Stevens:
Tuition costs: $42,920
Technology fee: $892
Student Activity Fee: $490
Average cost of books: $950
Average cost of Room & Board: $14,214
*plus additional Co-op fees ($400 per semester) for Co-op students only
What can I do to help?
You can help Stevens build scholarship support and other student aid in many ways:
• By establishing a named scholarship, you enable increasing numbers of deserving undergraduate students to study at Stevens — students who might otherwise be unable to attend Stevens, or complete their studies
• By providing funds to the Stevens Scholarship Fund, you enable Stevens to offer much-needed financial aid packages to new and existing students
• By contributing to Reunion Projects, you support existing scholarship funds
• By participating in our Adopt-a-Student Program, you provide funds for a full scholarship for one student from his or her freshmen year through to Commencement
• By supporting the Keep Me Stevens campaign, you help us recruit and retain the nation's and the world's top students
We encourage you to learn more about the value of supporting our students and the programs in which they are enrolled. We enjoy sharing the stories of students who have benefitted from financial aid, and of the donors who have made their educations possible by providing much-needed support.
For more information, or to create or help build a scholarship fund, please contact:
Office of Development
The Stevens Fund is part of a long-standing tradition that invites alumni, parents, friends, faculty members and staff to actively invest in the future of Stevens Institute of Technology by contributing flexible funds for opportunities and initiatives that enrich the University.
On March 28, Stevens celebrated the accomplishments of 12 remarkable individuals at the third annual Stevens Awards Gala in midtown Manhattan. Read more