To help increase alumni participation, Dr. Lawrence T. Babbio ’66, Chairman of the Stevens Institute of Technology Board of Trustees, has issued The Chairman’s Challenge, a $1 million matching gift opportunity to foster increased alumni support to the University.
- Undergraduate alumni who have never made a gift to the University are eligible to be matched at a 1:1 ratio
- Undergraduate alumni whose last contribution was before July 1, 2010 are eligible to be matched at a 1:1 ratio
- All Graduate alumni are eligible to be matched at a 1:1 ratio
- New gifts and pledges of $100 or more up to $10,000 per donor made to any fund, school, or program are eligible
- The $10,000 limit is per-donor, per fiscal year, not per-gift, a donor can make as many gifts as they like within the fiscal year.
- Corporate matches will not be eligible for the program. Donors must meet the minimum donation requirement with their own gift or pledge
RISE TO THE CHAIRMAN’S CHALLENGE
The Chairman’s Challenge is a call for all Stevens alumni to channel their pride for the University into action. Alumni may decide to give to a specific scholarship, faculty research area, favorite student club, or the Stevens Fund, which provides unrestricted support to the University’s highest priorities. Whichever designation chosen, every gift has an immediate impact upon the lives of Stevens students now and for decades to come.
For information on the young alumni matching opportunity, called the G.O.L.D. Rush Challenge, click here.