|CSR Research Publications|
CSR researchers have published the following papers and journal articles in the areas of passive acoustics, classification of vessels, critical infrastructure resiliency in port security and maritime systems, and radar detection of mid and large size vessels. To download copies of these publications, please click on the links below:
- Operation, Validation and Application of High Frequency Radar in the Mona Passage. Jorge E. Corredor, Andre Amador, Miguel Canals, Samuel Rivera, Jorge E. Capella, Julio M. Morell, Scott Glenn, Hugh Roarty, Ethan Handel,
Erick Rivera Lemus. Submitted to: Marine Technology Society (MTS) Journal.
- Passive acoustic classification of vessels in the Hudson River, Michael Zucker, Alexander Sedunov, Vladimir Zhdanov, Alexander Sutin, Journal of Acoustical Society America and 158th Meeting of the Acoustical Society of America, San Antonio, Texas, 26?30 October 2009.
- Resiliency in Critical Infrastructure Systems (Book). R. Nilchiani and A. Mostashari (eds.). Boca Raton, FL: Taylor and Francis/CRC Press (forthcoming 2010).
- Measuring the Resiliency of the Manhattan Points of Entry in the Face of Severe Disruption, M. Omer, A. Mostashari and R. Nilchiani (2010) Submitted to the IEEE Systems Journal.
- A Risk Management-Based Framework for Resilience in Port Infrastructure: The Case of the Boston Harbor, M. Mansouri, R. Nilchiani and A. Mostashari (2009) Proceedings of the International Symposium of Systems Engineering (INCOSE), July 2009, Singapore.
- A Systems Thinking Approach to Discovering the Concept of Resilience In Resiliency, Sauser, B. and M. Mansouri. (2010). A. Mostashari and R. Nilchiani (eds.), Boca Raton, FL: Taylor and Francis/CRC Press (forthcoming).
- A Framework for Investigation into Extended Enterprise Resilience, Erol, O., B. Sauser, M. Mansouri, (2009). Enterprise Information Systems Journal (forthcoming).
- Applications of Systems Thinking for Resilience Study in Maritime Transportation System of Systems, Mansouri, M., B. Sauser, and J. Boardman. (2009). IEEE International Systems Conference. March 23-26, Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada.
- Usable Information Delivery for Emergency Decisions, Allen Milewski; Robert Kelly; Chemical and Biological Defense Physical Science and Technology (CBD PS&T) Conference New Orleans, Louisiana USA November 17 ? 21, 2008 Publication in Conference Proceeding.
- Communicating Decisions When There Is No One To Talk To, Barbara T Reagor; James M Hammill; Poster Presentation; Chemical and Biological Defense Physical Science and Technology (CBD PS&T) Conference New Orleans, Louisiana USA November 17 ? 21, 2008 Publication in Conference Proceeding.