CSR researchers have published the following papers and journal articles in the areas of passive acoustics, classification of vessels, critical infrastructure resiliency in port security and maritime systems, and radar detection of mid and large size vessels. To download copies of these publications, please click on the links below:
- Expanding the Caribbean Coastal Ocean Observing System into the Nearshore Region. Canals, M., J.M. Morell, J.E. Corredor and S. Leonardi. In Press. Marine Technology Society Journal.
- Cross-correlation Method for Measuring Ship Acoustic Signatures, K.W. Chung, A. Sutin and M. Bruno (Feb. 2011) Proceedings, 160th Meeting Acoustical Society of America, 11 1-12.
- Systemigram Modeling of the Small Vessel Security Strategy for Developing Enterprise Resilience, Sauser, B., J. Ramirez-Marquez and Q. Li (2011), Submitted to Marine Technology Society Journal.
- Using Systemigrams in Problem Definition: A Case Study in Maritime Resilience for Homeland Security, Sauser, B., M. Mansouri and M. Omer (2011), International Journal of Homeland Security and Emergency Management. 8(1):1-19.
- Evaluating Information Technologies in Incident Response, Robert M. Kelly, Jr. and Donald Kronenwetter. This article was published in the Winter 2011 issue of The Tactical Edge, the official publication of the National Tactical Officers Association (NTOA).
- Accelerated Software Development Experiences for High School Students, Robert J. Kelly, Jr. IEEE 1st Integrated STEM Education Conference, Ewing, NJ, April 2, 2011.
- Perspectives on Measuring Enterprise Resilience, Erol, O., D. Henry, B. Sauser and M. Mansouri (2010), IEEE International Systems Conference, San Diego, CA, April 5-8, 2010.
Stevens Passive Acoustic System for Underwater Surveillance, A. Sutin, B. Bunin, A. Sedunov, N. Sedunov, M. Tsionsky, M. Bruno (2010). Proceedings, Waterside Security Conference
- Concurrent Use of Satellite Imaging and Passive Acoustics for Maritime Domain Awareness, M.S. Bruno, K.W. Chung, H. Graber, A. Sutin, P. Mallas, H. Salloum, A. Sedunov, N. Sedunov (2010). Proceedings, Waterside Security Conference.
- Measuring the Resiliency of the Manhattan Points of Entry in the Face of Severe Disruption, M. Omer, A. Mostashari and R. Nilchiani (2010) Submitted to the IEEE Systems Journal.
- Resiliency in Critical Infrastructure Systems (Book). R. Nilchiani and A. Mostashari (eds.). Boca Raton, FL: Taylor and Francis/CRC Press (forthcoming 2010).
- A Systems Thinking Approach to Discovering the Concept of Resilience In Resiliency, Sauser, B. and M. Mansouri. (2010). A. Mostashari and R. Nilchiani (eds.), Boca Raton, FL: Taylor and Francis/CRC Press (forthcoming).
- Passive acoustic classification of vessels in the Hudson River, Michael Zucker, Alexander Sedunov, Vladimir Zhdanov, Alexander Sutin, Journal of Acoustical Society America and 158th Meeting of the Acoustical Society of America, San Antonio, Texas, 26-30 October 2009
- A Risk Management-Based Framework for Resilience in Port Infrastructure: The Case of the Boston Harbor, M. Mansouri, R. Nilchiani and A. Mostashari (2009) Proceedings of the International Symposium of Systems Engineering (INCOSE), July 2009, Singapore.
- Applications of Systems Thinking for Resilience Study in Maritime Transportation System of Systems, Mansouri, M., B. Sauser, and J. Boardman. (2009). IEEE International Systems Conference. March 23-26, Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada.
- Usable Information Delivery for Emergency Decisions, Allen Milewski; Robert Kelly; Chemical and Biological Defense Physical Science and Technology (CBD PS&T) Conference New Orleans, Louisiana USA November 17- 21, 2008 Publication in Conference Proceeding.
- Communicating Decisions When There Is No One To Talk To, Barbara T Reagor; James M Hammill; Poster Presentation; Chemical and Biological Defense Physical Science and Technology (CBD PS&T) Conference New Orleans, Louisiana USA November 17-21, 2008 Publication in Conference Proceeding.