- Slides of plenary talks are avaible [link]
- Unfortunately, Prof. Thomas Strohmer could not take a trip for the plenary talk "Convex Optimization in Radar and Array Imaging". But we are fortunate that Prof. Moeness Amin has accepted the invitation to share his recent work on "Compressive Urban Sensing".
- Parking lots within the resort are avaiable for attendees staying in the Radisson Blu Resort. Otherwise, parking space is subject to the space availability for outside attendees. If the parking space if full, an outside park lot is located right in front of the security gate at the bottom of the hill.
- Please check the map of the Radisson Blu Resort for the direction [ ].
- The welcom reception is from 7:00 PM to 9:00 PM, Sunday, December 15th, 2013 [ ]
- The banquet will be held in the C'Le restaurant of the Radison Blu Resort. Cocktail reception starts at 7:30 PM and dinner is at 8:00 PM, Tuesday, December 17th, 2013.
- The EDAS message board is now available for all CAMSAP authors and attendee [link].
- Tutorial slides are posted.
Welcome to CAMSAP 2013
Following the success of the first four editions of the IEEE workshop on Computational Advances in Multi-Sensor Adaptive Processing, we are pleased to announce the fifth workshop in this series. CAMSAP 2013 will be held at the Radisson Blu Resort, Marina & Spa in Saint Martin, a French-Dutch island in the Caribbean, on December 15 - 18, 2013, and will feature a number of plenary talks from the world’s leading researchers in the area, special focus sessions, and contributed papers. All papers will undergo peer review in order to provide feedback to the authors and ensure a high-quality program.