Any Stevens undergraduate student has the option to minor in a CAL discipline.
The CAL minor in Music and Technology requires a total of 9 humanities courses including the Freshman Experience (CAL 103 and CAL 105). Beyond these courses, the following are required for obtaining a minor in the Music and Technology discipline:
- Six courses from the Music and Technology program
- One upper division (300/400-level) course in a CAL discipline outside the Music and Technology field
Summary of requirements for the CAL minor in Music and Technology:
- Freshman Experience: CAL 103 and CAL 105
- Six courses in the Music and Technology discipline
- One upper division (300/400-level) class outside the minor discipline in another CAL discipline