Dr. Allen Ginsberg
|School: School of Business|
|Department: Master of Technology Management|
- Quantitative Design Making
- Health Care System
1995 - present: President, AGA, Inc.
1988 - 1994: VP, Research Operations and Planning, Sandoz Pharmaceutical Company (now Novartis)
1981 - 1988: Director of Management Systems and Audit at the Columbia Presbyterian Hospital in New York
- Numerous publications in varied journals
- RAND publications
- Book - Community based Ambulatory Care - Editor
- Ginsberg, Allen S. (1980). "Commentary on Patient Behavior, the Provision of Medical Care and Medical Social Policy", Man and Medicine by David Mechanic, 5 (1), 23-26.
- Fries, Brant E. and Ginsberg, Allen S. (Sep 1979). "The Effects of Delay Rules in Controlling Unscheduled Visits to Hospitals", Med. Care, XVII (9), 967-972.
- Cohen, Susan D., Ginsberg, Allen S., and Vladeck, Bruce C. (Dec 1978). "The Effects of Unemployment and Inflation on Hospital-Based Ambulatory Care", AJPH, 68 (12), 1219-1220.
- Bryant, John H., Ginsberg, Allen S., Goldsmith, Seth B., Olendzki, Margaret C., and Piore, Nora. (1976). "Community Hospitals and Primary Care", Cambridge, MA, Ballinger.
- Ginsberg, Allen S. (May 1985). "A Census Management System in the Presbyterian Hospital of New York", American Hospital Association Health Systems Management Society, Orlando, FL . Proceedings of the Conference on Successful Admitting Systems.
- MGT 657 Operations Management
- EMT 624 Financial Analysis for Technical Organizations
- EMT 798 Integration and Application of Technology Management