Dr. Fang-Chun Liu
|School: School of Business|
- Ph.D. in Business Administration (Concentration in Accounting and Management Information Systems), Temple University, Philadelphia, PA
- MBA, National Chung Cheng University, Taiwan
- B.S. in Accounting, National Cheng Kung University, Taiwan
Strategic Cost and Performance Management, Financial Implications of Information Technology Investments, Corporate Governance and Executive Compensation.
Lecturer, Temple University, 2010~ 2012
Assistant professor, Stevens Institute of Technology, 2012~present
American Accounting Association
Association for Information Systems
- Hung, Y., F. Liu, C. Ou, and D. Yen. (2010). "A Structural Model of Supply Chain Management on Firm Performance", International Journal of Operations and Production Management, 30 (5), pp. 526-545.
- Hung, S., F. Liu, C. Ou, and D. Yen. (2009). "The Impact of ATM Intensity on Cost Efficiency: An Empirical Evaluation in Taiwan", Information & Management, 46, pp. 442-447.
- Banker, R., P. Chen, F. Liu, and C. Ou. (2010). "Complementarity of the Impact of Alternative Service Channels on Bank Performance", the Proceedings of International Conference on Information Systems, St. Louis.
- Banker, R., P. Chen, F. Liu, and C. Ou. (2009). "Business value of IT in commercial banks", the Proceedings of International Conference on Information Systems, Phoenix.
- Banker, R., F. Liu, C. Ou, S. Wattal. (2008). "Value contributed by education in IT firms", the Proceedings of International Conference on Information Systems, Paris.
MGT 615 Financial Decision Making