The 36-credit Network & Communication Management & Services program is designed to prepare graduates to plan, implement and manage leading-edge communications capabilities. Graduates become technical business and management professionals able to plan communications products and services; lead the resources required to implement such plans — including people, product, networks and systems — and manage projects and budgets.
The program’s interdisciplinary nature makes it well suited to professionals interested in learning both the technical knowledge required to lead in this field and the business skills required to advance into management roles.
To be considered for the Network & Communication Management & Services master’s program, students must meet the following requirements:
- Official transcript from each academic institution attended.
- Bachelor’s degree, with a “B” average, from an accredited school.
- One semester of calculus (Stevens offers a noncredit calculus course for students needing to satisfy this requirement).
- An up-to-date résumé.
- Two letters of recommendation.
- Competitive GMAT or GRE score (international students only).
- Competitive TOEFL score (international students only).
Applications to the program are accepted on a rolling basis. Students are invited to apply at any time.
The director of the Network & Communication Management & Services program, Dr. Kevin Ryan, is readily available to answer questions and discuss the benefits and opportunities available to students in the MBA and other management programs. In addition, Stevens hosts regular graduate open houses on its Hoboken campus that allow prospective students to ask questions of program directors and faculty.
Students ready to apply to the program can do so through the graduate admissions website.