The Master of Science in Management degree is designed to enhance student development and to prepare them to function effectively in technical and nontechnical management positions.
- A bachelor’s degree with a "B" average from an accredited school.
- Official college transcripts.
- Two letters of recommendation
- A competitive GRE/GMAT score (international students only)
- TOEFL (internsational international students only.
This program is intended for students with less than two years of work experience. More experienced candidates are invited to explore the Stevens MBA program.