Transcript Requests

If you need official or unofficial copies of your transcripts, you may come to the Student Service Center (Howe Center Building., 1st floor) to complete a Transcript Request Form. 

If you are unable to come into the office, you can send the Transcript Request Form or a written request with your signature, and mail or fax it to The Office of The Registrar. E-mail requests are accepted only from a Stevens e-mail address. We do not accept telephone requests for transcripts.

For more information please visit: