The Atlantic Center for the Innovative Design and Control of Small Ships consist of the following Institutions and organizations:
- Stevens Institute of Technology, Hoboken, New Jersey
Dr. Michael S. Bruno, PE, Principal Investigator, Dean of the Charles V. Schaefer, Jr. School of Engineering and Science.
- Florida Atlantic University, Boca Raton, Florida
Dr. Manhar Dhanak, Professor & Director of SeaTech. E-mail: email@example.com
- Naval Postgraduate School, Monterey, California
Dr. Fotis Papoulias, Associate Professor of Mechanical Engineering. email: mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org
- US Naval Academy, Annapolis, Maryland
Jennifer K. Waters, Associate Professor, Department of Naval Architecture and Ocean Engineering. E-Mail: email@example.com
- University College London, London, U.K.
Dr. Richard W.G. Bucknall, Director of MSc Marine Engineering, Senior Lecturer, Department of Mechanical Engineering, Naval Architecture and Marine Engineering Group, London. E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Webb Institute, Glen Cove, New York
Dr. Richard A. Royce, Assistant Professor of Naval Architecture. E-Mail: email@example.com
- AMSEC LLC Group
Dr. John C. Daidola, PhD., Senior Vice President, Manager Commercial Operations. E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Lockheed-Martin Corporation, Baltimore, Md.
C. Graber, Manager, Marine Systems Business Development, Naval Electronics & Surveillance Systems - Marine Systems. E-Mail: email@example.com